Central Ohio Surgical Institute welcomes our patients and their visitors and strives to provide the best experience possible. We are equipped with a comfortable waiting room, as well as a
recovery area for post surgery.
A few helpful tips:
- There are several fast-food restaurants nearby, but
please check with staff before leaving the facility.
There are also vending machines in the lobby for a quick
- There is not a gift shop located in the facility.
- No latex balloons, please.
- The number of visitors should be kept to a minimum,
as only a few visitors will be able to visit patients in
Recovery (generally 2 to 3).
- You will be able to see your family member again
after they are awake and their pain or nausea is
reasonably under control.
- You will be required to meet with the discharge
nurse to review instructions for care after surgery.